Dębica Tyres has 75 years of history that starts when the construction work on The Stomil Traction Tyre Plant site was started in spring 1937.Two years later, on March 30, 1939 the first tyre from Dębica plant was made, and the official opening ceremony for The Dębica Traction Tyre Plant was held on April 4, 1939.
The 1970's saw the batch production of passenger radial tyres and several large production departments were built, including the Passenger Radial Tyre Production Plant and the Central Tube Production Plant.
In the mid 90s, Goodyear would become the majority shareholder.
In 2012 Tyre Company Debica S.A. makes HP and UHP tyres. Tyre Company Debica S.A. launches the first ever winter tyre under Debica brand designed for high performance cars – the tyre is called Debica Frigo HP. They started manufacturing of winter truck tyres In 2013.
• Presto tyres –enhanced traction and grip on wet and dry surfaces, fuel efficient, low noise for quiet ride, long tyre life
• Passio 2 tyres –improved water dispersal for reduced risk of aquaplaning, long tyre life, good fuel economy, improved traction and grip in both wet and dry conditions
• Passio tyres –for small or compact cars, offers good fuel economy, enhanced grip, traction, stability in both wet and dry conditions, reduced noise for quiet ride
• Furio tyres –less risk of aquaplaning due to better water dispersion, good fuel economy, excellent grip and traction both on dry and wet road surfaces, reduced noise for quiet ride
All season tyres
• Navigator tyres –excellent resistance to aquaplaning, good fuel economy, enhanced grip and traction in all weather conditions, long tyre life, low noise levels for quiet ride
• Navigator 2 tyres –All season tyre offering resistance to aquaplaning from enhanced water diversion, improved grip and traction in all weather conditions, good fuel economy, low noise for quieter ride, long tyre life
• Frigo tyres –improved dispersal of water, snow, slush for reduced risk of aquaplaning, enhanced traction on snowy roads, fuel efficient, low noise for quiet ride
• Frigo Dyrectional tyres – for urban and compact passenger cars offers even tread wear, lower risk of aquaplaning, good fuel economy, low noise for quiet ride
• Frigo 2 tyres –enhanced dispersal of water and slush for reduced aquaplaning, good fuel economy, enhanced grip and traction in winter conditions, low noise for quiet ride
• Frigo HP tyres –reduced risk of aquaplaning, good grip and traction in winter conditions