Average Test Review
In 1967 Stomil Olsztyn opened their plant in Olsztyn Poland. By 1994 they launched the Kormoran Truck Tyre brand.
In 1998 the first all steel tyres are produced under the name Stomil Steel. After a few months of manufacturing they renamed the tyres after a huge population living in the area of Warmia and Mazury where the plant is located.
By 2002 agricultural tyres were added to the lineup of tyres manufactured under the Kormoran Tyre brand produced by Stomil Steel.
The Kormoran tyres range from off road, on road, and city tyres, each one giving different advantages to their usages.
• Kormoran Roads 2F tyres –enhanced wet grip, good in snowy winter conditions, fuel efficient, reduced noise for quieter ride, long tread wear
• Kormoran U tyres –best fuel economy, improved grip and traction in winter weather, low noise levels for quiet ride, long try life
• Kormoran Roads F tyres –improved fuel economy, long tyre life, good grip in wet condition, good traction in winter weather, low noise gives a quiet ride
• Kormoran F tyres –excellent fuel economy, good tread wear for long tyre life, good grip on wet surfaces, traction on winter road surfaces, quiet ride from reduced noise levels
• Kormoran Roads 2D tyres –good grip on wet road surfaces, traction in winter conditions, low noise for quiet ride, good fuel economy, long tyre life
• Kormoran Roads D tyres –improved wet grip, good winter traction, fuel economy, low noise for quiet ride, long tread wear
• Kormoran D tyres –fuel efficient, improved wet grip, better winter weather traction, low noise for quiet ride, long tyre life
• Kormoran T tyres –lower fuel consumption, enhanced wet grip, improved winter road condition traction, lower noise, long tread wear
• Kormoran Roads 2T tyres –fuel efficient, enhanced wet grip, improved winter traction, long tread wear, low noise
• Kormoran T ON/OFF tyres –for site vehicles and low loaders, good winter traction, can handle rough conditions of work sites, can be retread for longer tyre life
• Kormoran D ON/OFF tyres –good fuel economy, enhaced grip on wet surfaces, reduced noise levels, can be retread giving longer tyre life
• Kormoran F ON/OFF tyres –long life, low fuel consumption, enhanced grip on wet surfaces, good traction in winter weather, low noise level
• Kormoran C tyres –enhanced fuel economy, good winter traction, improved grip on wet road surfaces for less aquaplaning, reduced noise level
Compare up to 4 products:
View Desktop website