Powerful performance and superior handling for luxury vehicles
Performance, safety and comfort are embodied in our sustainable tyres.
Ventus S1 evo3 is equipped with interlocking outside grooves to secure wet grip and prevent hydroplaning on slick surfaces. This reinforces its performance on wet roads and cornering in the rain, without compromising dry handling performance. * Technology Patent: 10-2018-0109541
Highly stiff outside shoulder
The outer blocks and shoulders of the tyre, where heavy loads and contact pressure are concentrated due to cornering, are expanded. The maximum steering grip force is secured by the dual action of the aramid hybrid reinforcement belt, which secures the flat contact surface under any conditions. This also ensures the dry handling is improved by 15%.
It presents improved performance in terms of hydroplaning and wet braking, by increasing the number of inner pitches (blocks) to secure the gaps for enhanced drainage.
The number of outer pitches is optimised to secure the steering grip performance required for dry cornering, this is designed to contribute to the reduction of pattern noise as well.
- HSSC (Highly Enriched Synthetic Silica Compound) is a new compound, in which the highly purified and quality silica is vulcanised at low temperatures for twice the duration compared to regular tyres. This enables the increased blending between molecules that secures a solid driving performance and improved mileage. Tyre strength has been increased to respond to high levels of initial output and initial acceleration.
Aramid Hybrid Reinforcement Belt
- Tyre strength has been increased to respond to high levels of initial output and initial acceleration.
Folded Belt Edge Tape
- Endurance of the belt has been enhanced.
Application of High Strength Steel Belt Wire
- Using high strength belts that perfectly absorb external shock, the durability and comfort of the tyre has been greatly improved.
Dual Layer Fiber Stiffener
- With the dual structure of the carcass fibre stiffener, the resistance of the tyre is structurally assured.
Strong Jointless Bead Wire
- By increasing the binding force between the wheel and the joint, even with high initial acceleration, the tyre will always remain safely attached to the wheel.