Continental Tyre Group
Continental Tyre Group has 136 years of excellence in tyre making. They make the following three types of tyres:
- Replacement tyres for all kinds of vehicles including cars, vans, and 4X4s
- Commercial tyres
- Original equipment Manufacturing
Continental makes a wide selection of tyres for different vehicles and different weather conditions
ContiSportContact – These are a quality high performance tyre
- ContiSportContact™ 5 P – a really nice premium tyre for cars providing excellent turning control.
- ContiSportContact 3 –provides tighter braking control and turning grip.
- ContiSportContact™ 2 – Provides excellent grip on all types of road conditions.
- ContiSportContact™ Vmax – able to manage speeds up to 225 MPH.
ContiPremiumContact- a mid-level sized car tyre.
- ContiPremiumContact™ 5 – provides a helpful grip for shorter distances while rolling.
- ContiPremiumContactTM 2- control to avoid aquaplaning, provides stability during turns
- ContiPremiumContact™- excellent in wet conditions to avoid losing control.
ContiEcoContact – a smaller car model
- ContiEcoContact™ 3- good for fuel economy.
- ContiEcoContact™ EP- silent ride and economy.
- ContiEcoContact™ CP – silent ride, fuel cost helpful, and smooth.
Run flat Continental tyres
Run flat tyres are a special new design that allows for a lengthy period of smooth driving even after a flat tyre so that rims and wheels are not damaged.
ContiSeal™- a tyre sealant that allows for quick sealing of holes or punctures in the tyre to avoid full flat tyres.
Benefits of the run flat tyre:
- A way to make it to the service station and not changing on the side of the road.
- Less flat tyre risk.
- Holes are protected from further wear.
Continental tyres for SUVs
- ContiCrossContact™ LX 2 – a specialized tyre for on and off road driving for SUVs.
- ContiCrossContact™ UHP – Excellent tyre for high output SUV control on turns and grip in different surfaces.
- ContiSportContact™ 5 – excellent sport control for great turns, smooth ride, and easy cornering.
- ContiCrossContact™ LX – great tyre for a smooth SUV ride and safer in we t conditions
- ContiCrossContact™ LX Sport- designed for larger and weightier SUVs
Continental Tyres for Vans
- ContiCrossContact™ LX Sport - excellent grip for quick stops.
- VancoEco™ - good for economical driving in vans.
- VancoContact™2 – made for vans built from cars.
- VancoCamper™- motorhome-specific tyre.
Winter Continently tyres
Winter tyres are safe for use in cold, wet, and slushy conditions.
- WinterContact™ TS 850 P – excellent winter tyre for driving conditions in wet and slushy.
- ContiWinterContact™ TS 850- sale to mid-level car winter tyre.
- ContiWinterContact™ TS 830 – Better road condition and stopping power in snow and ice.
- ContiWinterContactTM TS 830 P – Premium winter tyre for quality cars
- ContiWinterContact™ TS 810 – perfect tyre for mid-range vehicles.
- ContiWinterContact™ TS 810 Sport – Provides great cornering even in winter conditions
- ContiWinterContact™ TS 800 – Small vehicle tyre perfect for winter weather
Continental tyres for Electric vehicles
Conti.eContact™ an excellent tyre designed to reduce friction and allow for greater roll distance for electric vehicles.
Continental offers a wide variety of tyres for differing needs and weather conditions. With so much to choose from, you’ll find something that meets your need.