Matador tyres has been in business for 90 years. They are a part of Continental Tyre Group and offer not only high quality, ecofriendly but a budget friendly tyre that you can trust. They have been continuously improving their tyres over the years.
They manufacture a wide range of tyres from passenger cars, vans, 4X4s, and vans. Their tyres will fit almost every auto.
Passenger car tyres
• MP16 Stella 2 tyres –for small to medium cars, offers enhanced stability, lower noise, reduced risk of aquaplaning, improved wet braking, good grip
• MP44 Elite 3 tyres –for medium to large cars, provides enhanced braking both in wet and dry conditions, stability, long tyre life, better fuel economy, lower noise levels for quieter ride, better grip
• MP46 Hectorra 2 tyres –for sports and luxury cars with improved stability, enhanced braking in both wet and dry conditions, better grip, lower noise levels for quieter ride, good fuel economy
• MP47 Hectorra 3 tyres –for passenger cars and SUV, shorter braking distances on dry surfaces, improved handling, reduced risk of aquaplaning, longer tyre wear, lower noise level for quieter ride
• MP54 Sibir Snow tyres –improved traction and braking in snowy conditions, enhanced wet braking, lower risk of aquaplaning, good grip in winter conditions, lower noise levels provide a quieter ride
• MP92 Sibir Snow tyres –enhanced grip, braking, stability in winter conditions, reduced risk of aquaplaning, quieter ride with reduced noise levels
• MP47 Hectorra 3 tyres –shorter braking distances on dry roads, reduced aquaplaning, longer tread wear, reduced noise level for quieter ride, good fuel economy
• MP71 Izzarda 4x4 tyres –all terrain, enhanced grip, better traction on wet surfaces, lower noise levels
• MP81 Conquerra tyres –enhanced grip, fuel economy, lower risk of aquaplaning, quieter ride from reduced noise levels
• MP82 Conquerra 2 tyres –reduced noise, good grip, long tyre life, good fuel economy
• MP85 Hectorra tyres –improved stability, traction, reduced aquaplaning, lower noise levels, good fuel economy
• MPS330 Maxilla 2 tyres –long distance and regional transport miles, enhanced braking on both wet and dry road surfaces, good grip on wet surfaces, good fuel economy, low noise for quieter ride
• MPS530 Sibir Snow Van tyres –better grip in winter conditions, enhanced tractions, cornering, and braking on winter road surfaces, good fuel mileage, low noise gives a quieter ride